Inprosys has developed an innovative conveyor system of Large Lengths with single continuous chain through intermediate powertrains. This allows us to link two production stations without any transfer all the way and very far one from another or that along its way, lowering and horizontal conveying systems areas are combined.
- Continuous chain conveyor system all the way.
- It may include lifting area, area high transport and relegation zone.
- Guarantee the absence of incidents in the production flow in inaccessible areas.
- It allows maintain regularity Cadence product.
Chain conveyors are ideal for the continuous transport of goods and finished products. Unlike conveyor belts, chain conveyor systems have the potential to remain sealed to dust and other harmful particles, but require more power in their drive motors for superior friction.
Our solutions are ideal for sectors as diverse as food, pharmacy, automotive, cosmetics, etc. Which require the handling, transport and accumulation of large volumes of merchandise with very demanding requirements.
Typical applications are the transport of workpiece pallets using two-way conveyors at medium speeds. For high speeds or exact positioning, belt conveyors are maintenance free and noise free. Together with our robust and massive sliding laths, the different chain types allow for optimum operating life. The chain conveyors are very robust and low maintenance.
Minimal Maintenance Costs.
- The design and robustness of our structures reduces considerably the volume of wear parts with the consequent cost savings.
- The link elements have been reinforced to provide maximum tensile strength with minimal wear.
- If necessary, the replacement of any of the elements of the chain is extremely simple, facilitating the immediate replacement of possible damaged components.
- Thanks to its modularity, it allows us to link different stations within the production line regardless of the distance between them and possible level differences.
- It ensures continuous cadence in the production flow.